Thursday, January 9, 2014

32 weeks... Thanksgiving!



We have been so busy lately!  Most importantly, we celebrated Thanksgiving.  We have so much to be thankful for this year and I am so grateful to have such an amazing family to share it with.  





I LOVE holiday crafts!  Aubree got to color for the first time (ok, she held the crayon and I moved the paper around.)  We made turkeys candy jars with Reeses Pieces.





We had so much food!  Aubree got to eat a little bit of everything and she loved it!




Aubree also got to shop on Black Friday!  We woke up early and hit the stores with my mom.  I think Aubree was excited to get started!



We went to Home Depot and We picked up a tone of things for Dan and Aubree got a huge puppy.  She also liked the water and cookies.



She got to meet Santa too!  She was more interested in his beard than taking a picture.


We took a little break after Babies R Us and Aubree decided she would like to take a turn driving.







I think we tired her out...  She passed out and even lost a sock.












No comments:

Post a Comment