Friday, January 18, 2013

25 weeks




How far along? 25 Weeks-January 12
Baby is the size of a: an eggplant
Total weight gain/loss: Still at 12 pounds
Maternity clothes? yep.  I am even thinking I am going to have to go buy some more pretty soon.
Stretch marks? None yet…
Sleep: Much better now that we have our own bed at our own house! And down to 1-2 potty breaks in the middle of the night.
Miss Anything? not this week.
Movement: Absolutely!  It is so fun to feel her moving all the time.  AND Dan got to feel her move today!  I am pretty sure she was doing summersaults so he got to feel her move and kick :)
Food cravings: I am back to craving sweets… Oranges (I have eaten 3 bags of Cuties), Strawberries, Licorice, Oreos.  I have also been drinking bottled water, not tap water, but craving bottled water.  And I can’t trick my body into thinking tap water in a bottle it ok. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still heartburn… I am not sure it can get much worse but at least it is the only thing that is making me sick.
The Bump: Still getting bigger and bigger everyday!
Gender: Baby P is a Girl!
Picking out a name: We have been thinking a lot more about it but still haven’t decided yet.
Labor Signs: None yet and I hope to keep it that way for about 15 more weeks.
Belly Button in or out? In… hopefully it will stay this way for a while.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY!
Best moment this week: Dan felt our little girl move!!!  I am so excited that he got to feel her for the first time today!
Looking forward to:  Setting up Baby Girl’s nursery and unpacking all of our stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment