Saturday, February 9, 2013

29 weeks




How far along? 29 Weeks-February 9
Baby is the size of a: an Acorn Squash
Total weight gain/loss: +22 pounds 
Maternity clothes? Definitely. 
Stretch marks? No. 
Sleep: It seems to be getting better.  I wake up in the morning with heartburn but it is not as bad as it has been.
Miss Anything? Sleeping through the night and being able to shop all day.  I went to 3 stores yesterday and couldn’t do any more.
Movement: She still moves around like crazy.  I imagine she is getting a little cramped, but I still feel her kicking everywhere.
Food cravings: Oreo blizzard from Dairy Queen.  I am just lucky Dan was on his way home and he could pick it up so I didn’t even have to put on real pants to get it.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still just heartburn. 
The Bump: Still getting bigger. 
Gender: Girl!
Picking out a name: Not quite yet… 
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? Still in.
Wedding rings on or off? On.  They get a little tight at the end of the night after I do something around the house, I think that means I am doing too much.  They fit like normal all other times though.
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Mostly happy…  I am starting to get a little anxious but I am feeling better now that I am taking it easier, but I still get pretty tired.
Best moment this week:  My 28 week appointment went well.  The doctor said our baby girl is measuring perfectly and I passed my GD and Anemia tests… which meant I got to celebrate with a Pepsi and Krispy Kreme doughnut :)  I also scheduled my appointment for 2 weeks from now, it is going so quickly! 
Looking forward to: Decorating the nursery a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment