Saturday, February 2, 2013

28 weeks





How far along? 28 Weeks-February 2
Baby is the size of a: head of lettuce
Total weight gain/loss: +20 pounds 
Maternity clothes? Definitely. 
Stretch marks? No.  Let’s hope this stays “no” for one more trimester…
Sleep: It really depends on the night.  Some are not-so-great… Some are terrible.  Haha.  But really, if my heartburn didn’t wake me up, it would be tolerable.
Miss Anything? Mostly feeling like myself.  It has been a tough week and I really wish I could do more without getting tired or having to take breaks.  I may miss A LOT of things… but I am really thankful that I get to experience this all… Good and Bad… I know how lucky I am.
Movement: Absolutely!  It is so weird to be woken up in the middle of the night because she is moving around in my belly.
Food cravings: Nothing major this week.  Mostly things like strawberries, applesauce, and sour Jelly Bellys. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still just heartburn… or eating too much.
The Bump: Literally. Bigger. Every. Single. Day.  My ankles seem to be growing too… 
Gender: Girl!
Picking out a name: Not yet… 
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? In.  But it’s stretching… the hole for my belly button ring is no longer INSIDE my belly button.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Mostly happy.  I have felt pretty icky the past few days, but I am ecstatic thinking that we will have a baby girl so soon.
Best moment this week:  Rolling into the 3rd trimester is pretty exciting.  Also, Shaula had her baby this week and it was so cool to get to see her new family in the hospital.  I am sure glad we took pictures together when we did. 
Looking forward to: I wouldn’t necessarily say that I am excited for my 28 week appointment (and my GD test…) but I am crazy excited that starting now, we have appointments EVERY 2 WEEKS now!  That makes it feel like it is coming so soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment