Friday, February 22, 2013

31 weeks




We are in the Single Digit Countdown... We only have 9 weeks until our due date!  Wow!  I can't believe how fast this time is going!

How far along? 31 Weeks-February 23
Baby is the size of a: A pineapple
Total weight gain/loss: 25 pounds… Lost a pound from last week.
Maternity clothes? Yes.  I even had to buy a few more shirts and my mom bought me a few more jeans so I can make it these last 2 months.  Thanks Mom! :)
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Sleep is alright… I am tired of waking up with heartburn and I don’t seem to sleep much after 3am.  But the sleep I do get is very nice.
Miss Anything? I am really missing the things I used to take for granted… Doing things without feeling like I need to take a nap after, feeling good in my own clothes, and getting off the couch easily.
Movement: All the time!
Food cravings: No cravings this week. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: The thought of certain types of pizza still make me sick.  And I got sick for no reason Sunday morning, no idea why though.  Occasional heartburn too… but it seems to be getting a little better.
The Bump: Doctor says she is measuring perfect.
Gender: Baby P is a Girl!
Picking out a name: Not quite yet…  But hopefully soon!  I can’t wait to put her name above her crib.  Maybe this week :)
Labor Signs: Nope. 
Belly Button in or out? Still in.
Wedding rings on or off? On, tight at times, but I am determined not to take them off.
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy, except during times of heartburn.
Best moment this week:  Our 30-week appointment went well.  It is so cool to hear her heartbeat and know that everything is looking good. 
Looking forward to: Our first class at the hospital!  I am not sure what we will be learning, but I am super excited.  We also get to be secret shoppers at Cinzetti’s this weekend.  Not only have I always wanted to go there… but they are paying for us to do it!  ALSO, we are in the single digit count down!!!  9 weeks until our due date!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment