Saturday, March 9, 2013

33 weeks




How far along? 33 Weeks-March 9
Baby is the size of a: A Honeydew
Total weight gain/loss: up 27 pounds
Maternity clothes? maternity clothes and sweats…  AND slippers!   I love my slippers and socks and am probably going to live in them for the next 7 weeks. 
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: Not sleeping terribly actually.  I build my fort of king sized pillows and don’t usually wake up until 2.
Miss Anything? living without terrible heartburn
Movement: Still love the feeling of her wiggles but I know she must be getting cramped in there because she kicked my ribs this week.  Ouch!
Food cravings: Nothing in particular this week but I am still loving anything sweet… Mandarin Oranges, rice krispy treats, and pineapple.  I also love Spaghetti-os :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: still just pizza and the occasional heartburn.  I also have to add eating too much in one sitting, I get full really fast.
The Bump: making it more and more uncomfortable to roll over and get out of bed or off the couch.  I know there are only a few more weeks though!
Gender: Baby P is a Girl!
Picking out a name: We have a name and I can’t wait to pick out a middle name.
Labor Signs: nope.  But I keep dreaming that she comes early… a little scary that she really could be here any day.
Belly Button in or out? in, but my skin is stretching.  I think it will hold on and stay in the whole time though.
Wedding rings on or off? Off :(  My fingers officially swelled too much to keep them on this week.  I took them off so they didn’t get stuck.  I don’t like not wearing them though so I will buy a replacement until after baby comes.
Happy or Moody most of the time:  happy!  I am so excited to meet my baby girl!
Best moment this week:  Finishing our taxes… It was the first time I actually had to do them and I officially hate them.  But they are done and now I know what to do for next year.  Also, realizing that we can say “our baby will be born next month!”  Also, we had our 32 week appointment and everything is looking good!
Looking forward to: getting ready for my baby shower!  And getting ready for baby in general.  I love putting things together in her room and hanging up her clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment