Sunday, March 31, 2013

36 weeks



How far along? 36 Weeks-March 30
Baby is the size of a: A watermelon
Total weight gain/loss: up 36
Maternity clothes? Yes!
Stretch marks? Nope, none yet.
Sleep: still pretty good… besides getting out of bed, sleep is good.
Miss Anything? Besides being able to pick things up off the floor and get off the couch, I am really missing being able to shop.  I make it through one store before I get super tired and need a nap.  I have become a great online shopper though :)
Movement: Lots of movement!  She even wakes me up at night by kicking my ribs.
Food cravings: Nothing in particular this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing.
The Bump: Making it difficult to do things… It is so crazy to think that in less than a month it will be gone (mostly).
Picking out a name: Aubree
Labor Signs:  Some contractions… pretty sure they are not Braxton Hicks… but we’ll see how the next few weeks go.
Belly Button in or out? In! and holding on strong.
Wedding rings on or off? Off. :(
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy. 
Best moment this week:  Celebrating ONE MONTH until baby’s due date!  And girl’s night!  I forget how much I miss my friends when I am at on bed rest at home and working.  Also, my blood work came back normal for pre-eclampsia but I am supposed to keep taking it easy and keep an eye out for more symptoms.
Looking forward to: My baby shower :) Finishing up projects around the house… And meeting Miss Aubree!

No comments:

Post a Comment