Sunday, March 17, 2013

34 weeks



How far along? 34 Weeks-March 16
Baby is the size of a: A Cantaloupe
Total weight gain/loss: up 30 pounds… Eeks!
Maternity clothes? Maternity and sweats… that is about it.
Stretch marks? Not yet… I feel they might be coming though.
Sleep: Sleeping pretty good.  I don’t want to jinx it, but once I actually get to sleep, it is pretty good (besides getting up to pee).
Miss Anything? Being comfortable.  My feet hurt and it is so hard to get around and move and even just sit.
Movement: Definitely feeling more rolls rather than kicks but it is still amazing to feel her move.  It is also cool to feel her hiccups.
Food cravings: Nothing in particular… Still loving fruit and cookies though.  I bought a box of grapefruit from Sam’s Club and they were gone in less than a week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing this week.  I still don’t want pizza but my heartburn is getting better!
The Bump: I am starting to feel absolutely ridiculous… I feel HUGE!  I am not sure that my belly can get much bigger.
Picking out a name: Aubree
Labor Signs:  Nope.  Hopefully soon though ;)
Belly Button in or out? In.  I don’t think it will come out at all.
Wedding rings on or off? Off :(  I have been wearing a bigger ring though.  I feel weird not wearing my wedding rings.
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy… uncomfortable… but happy.
Best moment this week:  Hanging out with some more friends this week was great. 
Looking forward to: Our 34 week appointment, working on Miss Aubree’s room, getting maternity pictures soon, and of course… meeting our baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment