Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Nursery Tour

I am in LOVE with Aubree's nursery!  So many people are excited to see it, so here it is!

Of course the chalkboard that I used for my belly pics and Aubree's weekly pics is in her room.  I can't wait for her to be able to draw on it.


I painstakingly made my own stencil, cut out the dots on sticker paper and placed the dots on the letters of her name.  Yes, it took many, many hours, but I am happy with how it turned out.  I am also in love with her crib, which will turn into a toddler bed and eventually a full sized bed when she gets older.  
Thank you Grandma Pat :)  These two blankets are from Grandma Ruby.



My mom made the curtains that are pink chevron and match perfectly.  My favorite doll is sitting in my old rocking chair in the corner.







Her changing table would not be complete without the 2013 American Girl doll, Sage.  And of course, we had to create something to hold all of her bows and headbands.



The frame on her dresser has a baby picture of Mommy, Daddy, and Baby Aubree and it says, "No wonder I am so cute!"






And I can't forget her closet!  All of the boxes are books that I need to put away, but I need to find a bookshelf first.  We had to box up her newborn clothes that she has outgrown and anything over size 9 months because we ran out of room and hangers.






No comments:

Post a Comment