Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Our 1st Anniversary

June 16, 2013

I can't believe that it has been a whole year since we got married!  What a year it has been...


One year ago, my girls spent the day getting our hair and makeup done while that boys spent the day ironing.  One year ago we were toasting and dancing and celebrating with all of our friends and family.




The past year has been a whirlwind!  It may have been changeling, but we have loved every minute of it.  We have spent the last year moving across the country, searching for and finding the perfect house, renovating that house, and having a baby! 




It seems like just yesterday that we spent every weekend driving 3 hours one way to see each other.  The past three years have flown by and through the good times and the bad, we love each other more than ever.  


I love him more than ever.  I love our family.  I love our life together.  I couldn't ask for anything more.  I love making breakfast on Sunday mornings, making dinner together, watching movies, and cuddling on the couch.  I love walking our dogs to the park, going out to dinner, hanging out with our friends, and reminiscing about all of our great memories.  I can't wait to make a lifetime of memories and to share them with Aubree.  



No comments:

Post a Comment