Saturday, December 15, 2012

14 weeks



How far along? 14 weeks – October 27
Total weight gain: Still 4 pounds (134 to 138)
Maternity clothes? Jeans that I got from Holly mixed in with regular jeans and tops when I don’t feel good in my own clothes
Stretch marks? No (hopefully I can answer this every week)
Sleep: Getting better but getting really tired at night.  We have been going to bed around 8 (It doesn’t help that Dan works at 3 am and I just go to sleep with him.)
Best moment this week: Dan started his new job!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? mostly soda… especially with Dan working at Coke and he can bring home fountain soda for free… and sleeping thought the night and being able to stay up late.  Pregnancy is making me feel old.
Movement: Hopefully soon
Food cravings: still just sweets… apples with caramel, hot chocolate, and toast with strawberry jelly
Anything making you queasy or sick: Pizza!  Yuck!
Have you started to show yet: I think so.
Gender prediction: I have had 3 dreams it is a boy, 2 dreams it is a girl, and one dream it is twins… we get to find out in a little over a week!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time:
Weekly Wisdom:
Looking forward to: Finding out if Baby P is a he or a she!  and hopefully starting the closing process on our new house

No comments:

Post a Comment