Saturday, December 15, 2012

7 weeks

It is amazing what the body can do.  At 7 weeks, our baby was growing fingers and toes.



How far along? 7 weeks – September 8
Total weight gain/loss: 2 pounds
Maternity clothes? Only when I haven’t done laundry in a while… otherwise they wait in my closet.
Stretch marks? No

Sleep: Terrible… Wishing I could sleep at night so I am not tired ALL day

Best moment this week: Celebrating Dan’s birthday
Have you told family and friends: Most family and friends… Most of them are so excited for us.
Miss Anything? SLEEP! and feeling like a person
Movement: Not yet

Food cravings: Anything I normally eat… ONCE.  After that I can’t eat it again.  (Dan never thought I would say “no” to Taco Bell.  Haha!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Anything I have eaten once
Have you started to show yet: A little bump so far - basically looks like I ate a few too many cupcakes, which is typically the case

Gender prediction: Mom–Girl, Dad-Boy, Grandma Di-Girl, Grandpa Jim-Boy
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but sick
Weekly Wisdom: Eat small meals all day… and take vitamin B6 to help sickness
Looking forward to: finding a house to raise Baby P

No comments:

Post a Comment