Saturday, December 15, 2012

9 weeks



How far along? 9 weeks  - September 22
Total weight gain: 3 pounds
Maternity clothes? Went shopping with my mom and bought some… but I haven’t worn any yet.
Stretch marks? No

Sleep: Not so much
Best moment this week: Telling our friends and our family
Have you told family and friends: Mostly family We will tell our friends over the next couple weeks
Miss Anything? SLEEP! and not feeling sick
Movement: Nope
Food cravings: No cravings yet.  Something sounds good once, but I cant eat it again.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Anything I have eaten once since we found out
Have you started to show yet: No
Gender prediction: Mom–Girl, Dad-Boy
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but sick (Moody if you ask Dan)
Weekly Wisdom: Try to make it through the day
Looking forward to: Telling my friends about Baby P

No comments:

Post a Comment