Monday, December 31, 2012

22 weeks




How far along? 22 Weeks-December 22
Baby is the size of a: papaya
Total weight gain/loss: + 10 pounds
Maternity clothes? I love my sweatpants :) Other than that, am still just wearing maternity jeans and a mixture of my old shirts with maternity shirts.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Still sleeping great until 3 am… then I don’t sleep much.
Miss Anything? Just the usual… I have given in to a couple Pepsi’s throughout the week.  
Movement: More and more every day. 
Food cravings: Dreaming about food is killer…
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing!
The Bump: Definitely still there and getting bigger (daily, it feels like)
Gender: Girl
Picking out a name: not 100% yet.  We are still making lists and getting ideas.
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Still happier than I've ever been in my entire life!!
Best moment this week: CLOSING ON OUR HOUSE!!!  Knowing that we have a home J 
Looking forward to:  Moving into our house!  AND Christmas is coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment