Saturday, December 15, 2012

18 weeks



How far along? 18 Weeks-November 24
Total weight gain/loss: still at 7 pounds gained - up from 134 to 141
Maternity clothes? I work from home, so my wardrobe consists of sweatpants, yoga pants, & maternity jeans when I have to go out in public.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Still sleeping great until 3 am trip to the bathroom and the bizarre dreams
Best moment this week: Thanksgiving!  It is so nice to spend time with family and think about what our little girl’s first holidays will be like… Also, we ordered our Sweet Little One’s crib, dresser, changing table, and glider!  I can’t wait until we can set them up in her nursery! 
Miss Anything? Mostly not being tired after accomplishing little things. 
Movement: Maybe… not sure… but I can’t wait until I can say YES, for sure.
Food cravings: Qdoba and sweets… still.  Hot chocolate, blueberries, cherries.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Got really sick this week after eating popcorn and Icees at the movie… but I haven’t felt queasy thinking about it though, probably just overdid it.
Have you started to show yet: My baby belly has officially surpassed my sophomore year beer belly.
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: My 20 week ultrasound, feeling Baby Girl move, and hearing more about our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment