Saturday, December 15, 2012

17 weeks



How far along? 17 Weeks – November 17
Total weight gain/loss: still 7 pounds gained - up from 134 to 141
Maternity clothes? getting more and more maternity jeans and a few tops
Stretch marks? Nope.  Hopefully I won’t be changing this answer any time soon
Sleep: getting more uncomfortable, but only getting up once or twice to pee
Best moment this week: buying some maternity clothes and having dinner with Amber and Aaron and their two girls
Miss Anything? Starting to miss Bloody Marys now that I keep dreaming about them… Also, sleeping through the night is something I will never take for granted again. 
Movement: Felt some twitching in my left side while Dan and I were driving, but some people say it was just my muscles, I can’t wait to start feeling her move!
Food cravings: Qdoba, oreos, and sweets like oranges and fruit
Anything making you queasy or sick: still pizza, and I have completely changed my order at taco bell
Have you started to show yet: yes.  I feel like nothing fits anymore
Gender: Girl! and so excited
Labor Signs: No (I will shit when I finally say yes to this question.. so nervous!!)
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Feeling movement & finally being able to do some shopping!  Also, finding out about our house And Thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment