Saturday, December 15, 2012

16 weeks

Is Baby P a BOY or a GIRL?!?!  We had so much fun taking these pictures before our ultrasound.  


Little Baby Parberry is a GIRL!!! We were ready with both "It's a Girl" and "It's a Boy" balloon pics.





How far along? 16 Weeks – November 10
Total weight gain/loss: 7 pounds gained - up from 134 to 141
Maternity clothes? More maternity jeans and a few tops
Stretch marks? No, but using belly butter everyday
Sleep: Sleeping great until 3 am every night when I wake up to pee and can’t get back to sleep.
Best moment this week: finding out that baby P is a SHE! :)
Miss Anything? bloody marys… I have dreams I drink one and wake up feeling terrible.  Also feeling comfortable in my clothes
Movement: Feeling it just a little each day!
Food cravings: Fruits & sweets still ... jelly toast, sour jelly beans, hot tamales, and oranges
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still pizza and anytime I eat too much
Have you started to show yet: yep
Gender prediction: Girl.. and I was right! We are so excited!  Boy or girl, we would have been happy we are glad they are healthy and happy.  But, I am max excited to start buying dresses and headbands
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! and getting better now that I can take Zantac for heartburn and morning sickness is going away.
Looking forward to: Feeling movement & finally being able to do some shopping and registering!


No comments:

Post a Comment