Saturday, December 15, 2012

19 weeks




How far along? 19 Weeks-December 1
Total weight gain/loss: Still at 141… up 7 pounds
Maternity clothes? Still just wearing sweats most days and maternity jeans when I have to go out in public haha.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Sleep is great most nights… until Dan wakes up for work
Best moment this week: Picking up Baby P’s crib, dresser, changing table, and glider was pretty exciting… now we just need our house to put them in.  Waiting to set them up is killing me.
Miss Anything? The usual… mostly sleeping through the night and having clothes to wear these days
Movement: not yet… I can’t wait to answer yes to this question though!
Food cravings: nothing in particular but my aversion to Taco Bell has disappeared so guess what I have had about three times this week… I felt like I was in college again. :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing really, thank goodness.
Have you started to show yet: Yup!
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to:  We have a lot to look forward to coming up… Our house inspection, setting a closing date, throwing Shaula’s baby shower this weekend, but mostly seeing our little girl at our 20 week ultrasound and setting up her room.  We are so close to halfway and I can not wait to hold her and bring her home.

No comments:

Post a Comment