Monday, December 31, 2012

23 weeks




How far along? 23 Weeks-December 29
Baby is the size of a: a mango
Total weight gain/loss: up 11 pounds
Maternity clothes? I STILL love my sweatpants :) Other than that, am wearing maternity jeans and a mixture of my old shirts with maternity shirts.
Stretch marks? Nope.  I am going to need to buy some more Burt’s Bees Tummy Butter soon though… It is pretty amazing.
Sleep: Sleeping pretty good.  I am starting to get a little hip and side pain at night, but other than that, just waking up at 3 am.
Miss Anything? I made cupcakes the other day and wanted to eat some cake batter… but I resisted.  I am also missing the ability to stay awake all day… 6pm hits and I am ready for bed.  We’ll see how New Year’s Eve goes tomorrow (Dan may have to wake me up for midnight).
Movement: Definitely feeling her more.  Usually it is after I eat or lay down to go to sleep.  It is kind of a weird feeling but so exciting.
Food cravings: Nothing really this week. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing, thank goodness.
The Bump: Definitely still there and getting bigger and much more uncomfortable.  I actually felt like it was in the way when I was trying to tape plastic to the floor.  Haha.
Gender: Girl
Picking out a name: not quite yet
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY!
Best moment this week: Christmas (Baby Girl got more presents than anyone else… but I am told it will be like that from now on J ) Also, we took down all the popcorn ceilings in our house and we are hiring someone to retexture them… We are so close to being able to move in and set up!
Looking forward to:  Moving into our house and finishing up all of the projects.  NEW YEARS EVE, which means it will be the year our baby girl is born!    

No comments:

Post a Comment